Chef/Owner's Mark and Anne Dawson have been serving Nantucket Visitors and Locals at the Fog Island Cafe since 1993. We are open all year round. Please come and visit us when you are on the Island
• Chef/Owners Mark and Anne Dawson and their family have been serving Nantucket Visitors and Locals at the Fog Island Cafe since 1993.
• Great Service with a Smile. We will always make you feel right at home
• Perfect for Families and Kids
• Open everyday, Sunday Breakfast Only
• Choose from Fresh Fruit and Cereals, Pancakes, Waffles or Extraordinary Eggs and Omelets.
• Try the excellent New England Clam Chowder, Specialty salads and Deli Sandwiches, Vegetarian Dishes, Roll-Ups, Grilled Sandwiches and Burgers.
• Fog Island Cafe is conveniently located in the heart of the Historic District of Nantucket just minutes from the Ferry
• Easy walking distance from Museums, Shops and Main Street.
• No Reservations needed